Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Pre-All Hallows Eve

So I have two Halloween Parties to go to, and so I decided to have two costumes. Hint for the first costume: 


Think you know?!?!

I woke up and did the Insanity workout scheduled. Then I heated up oatmeal and hate about half before I finally came to the conclusion that I do not like oatmeal, I know it is healthy. I just don't like it. A friend suggested trying the kind with fruit in it, and I will give that a try. But this was no good, I ended up having toast instead haha.

Oatmeal 

So for lunch I had a repeat of yesterday's lunch. Again, it was delicious and filling. I just forgot to take a picture.

After classes I went to see a movie with a friend and then we decided to go to McAlisters Deli to eat. I forgot to take a picture until I was almost finished eating but I had a cup of Fire Roasted Veggie soup (that stuff is SOOOO good!) and a cheesy potato. It was a delicious meal!


Ok, so did you guess Penny from the Big Bang Theory?!?! If so then you win! You don't win anything of value though, sorry I am a poor college student! Here is me and my Bestie as Amy Farah Fowler! IT was a lot of fun, I didn't drink though since I had to drive home, but I ate a delicious homemade cupcake and lots of cheese and crackers!! SOOO GOOD! :)


Tonight is the law school's party. Wonder what I'll be!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment