Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bring On The Chili!

Today started out by waking up and being extremely sore. A nice long hot shower was helpful for my aching muscles, after taking Leo for a walk, I started fixing me a breakfast. It consisted of Yoplait 100 Calorie Mixed Berry Greek Yogurt, Egg Whites (my favorite), two pieces of whole grain toast with Polaner Fiber Fruit Strawberry Jam, a plum and a handful of mixed fruit I always keep washed and ready in a big container in my fridge! It was very filling and delicious. I brought a banana to snack on while I babysat this morning.

Delicious Breakfast
For lunch I heated up the leftover pasta that I had portioned out last night along with a fruit cup and some tea sweetened with Stevia! The pasta was still delicious, even reheated!

Yummy Lunch!


While I have nothing against a pure vegetarian chili without a meat substitute product, since I had never tried this ground meat substitute I found in Kroger I decided it was time to give it a taste, and what better way then thrown in some chili on a chilly October day?!?!

All the ingredients I used

What it looked like when I left the house
This is the final result:

YUMMY!

About a cup and a half of chili and 1 Garlic Cheddar Bisquick biscuit!

My review: It was DELICIOUS! I couldn't even tell that it wasn't meat! I have leftovers for the rest of the week and made some to freeze for quick go-to meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment