Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ouch Sunday

Sooooo... Today started out with an Insanity workout! Woke me up so I could pay attention in church!
Before church I had a breakfast that included two slices of the Pumpkin Spice Bread, it was really delicious! While, I'm not the biggest fan of pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin spice flavored things. Its cinnamony, nutmegy deliciousness. Deliciousness, is a word in my book. Add some yogurt and granola on the side and you have a great breakfast!

Breakfast

Lunch was just some Strawberry Mini Wheats cereal and warmed up milk. It was warm and delicious.

Leo Time!
Isn't he adorable?!?!

Dinner started out with a salad that included some broccoli salad on top.


Dinner was leftover faux chicken with a red potato, whole grain bread, and broccoli! YUMMY!


So I have my first injury, and while I almost wish I could blame it on an Insanity workout or something athletic, it happened while I was walking outside to take Leo for a walk. I don't think its that bad, I think its more bruised then twisted, so I'll be trying to work out in the morning, BUT if I start feeling pain I'll definitely make tomorrow my off day. Ice pack is on it now, just in case. :)


Currently I'm taking a break for the night, eating some grapes and watching a documentary on how a man used McDonalds to lose weight. Its quite interesting to see the opposite view of Super Size Me!

SO are you curious to see my new haircut?! Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment