Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Busy Tuesday

So today I don't have any pictures to share, cause honestly my meals weren't very fancy looking. I had a busy day so after a cardio workout, compliment of Insanity,  I made a Green Smoothie and grabbed a slice of toasted cinnamon bread. That stuff is so good. I may buy some next week and freeze it that way I can make it last longer!! :)

I had class all morning and then I had to sit at a booth for the Law Students for Reproductive Justice event we have coming up. (LSRJ for future references) I knew I may have to talk to students but I still wanted to bring something healthy so I brought an apple and two servings of dry cereal for lunch. It was delicious, and actually pretty filling.

After more class I had a snack and then a meeting with a teacher over a paper that I'm writing on how to stop domestic child sex trafficking. How horrible do those words sound together. Child. Sex. Trafficking. Ugh. Shudder. You'd be surprised how relevant that topic is. How it happens every day in just about every city in the world. So disgusting, but true!

When my meeting was over I ran home to take Leo for a walk before I knew it, it was time for dinner which I had leftovers! Still delicious. Then I gave Leo a bath and decided to do some yoga at home.

After searching for yoga videos on youtube I discovered this one: 20 Minute Weight Loss and Fat Burning Yoga. 20 minutes was about the time I was looking for. Something to chill me out before bed and stretch me out after all that Insanity Cardio. Its a great video! I liked her comments and her corrections and I really enjoyed the workout! I would definitely recommend it. I'm going to look at some more of her video's and I'll report back with reviews.

Today (Wednesday) I'll be eating dinner with a friend! :) I'm excited, she commutes to school and is in another program (Anthropology Masters) and I don't get to see her much and we always have a great time when we get together!

No comments:

Post a Comment