Monday, October 8, 2012

Boring Old Monday

So for breakfast this morning I had a leftover scone and some fruit.

This scone is awesome even cold!

For lunch I heated up the chili I had frozen and added some cheese. It was so delicious (I forgot to take a picture!)

Because I was working on a paper, I just decided to have breakfast for dinner. I heated up some Blueberry NutriGrain Waffles and made some cheese grits with a topping of egg whites and spinach. Its kinda my version of a breakfast bowl. Its so delicious, though it may not look so appealing.

Breakfast for dinner? Oh thats the life of a law student!

I'm making some Crockpot Corn Chowder tomorrow, so I chopped up all the veggies that go in it tonight to make sure I am not too rushed in the morning!

I have a feeling this is going to be a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment