Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My First Time Eating Out As A Vegetarian

Applebee's Southwest Shrimp Fettuccine minus the shrimp
So, today ended up being a very stressful day and just as I told my bff I needed to vent out my frustrations she calls me to ask me to go to dinner! :) I was so excited! I had planned on making some cereal or scrambled eggs or something simple, but this sounded SOO much better!

We decided to go to Applebees, and this was my first time looking at their menu for vegetarian options. I have to say, there was nothing really there to eat without making substitutions. I was surprised. Even the salads had chicken or steak on top. I thought pasta sounded very good and would fulfill the comfort-food needed to make my bad day better. I also decided to have a side of french fries.

The food came and as you can see it was a massive portion!! I ate a third of it and the bread and split the french fries with my bff and was stuffed! It was just what I needed and I've already portioned out two servings of pasta for lunch for the next two days!!

After getting home, even though I am still sore from the Insanity Fit Test,  I decided to suck it up and complete Day II of the workout: Plyometrics Cardio Circuit.

Though I do think these workouts are very intense it reminded me why I joined a gym:


That is my cat Roxy hiding under my yoga mat and Leo chasing me around trying to play! :) They are my babies and I love them so much... But back to the workout: I know I'm going to be feeling it in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment