Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday Funday

So today I babysat again. A sweet little boy who slept almost the whole time I was there. After he woke up I fed him his lunch then took him on a walk around his neighborhood. It was such a beautiful day and it felt amazing. :)

For breakfast I had some cereal. Along with a cut up nectarine yummy.


I love nectarines!

For lunch I had leftover frozen corn chowder and some whole wheat crackers.
I forgot to take a picture!

For dinner I put some cut up zucchini, squash, and tomatoes in the crockpot with a jar of organic tomato sauce and make some whole grain pasta to go with it. Also, on the side I had a whole grain roll and a cup of green beans. So yummy!!!

 

This weekend went by so fast, I have a lot coming up this week but I will try my best to post something everyday! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment