Thursday, November 1, 2012

All Hallows Eve

So today I started out with an Insanity workout. Even though this is the week that I do the same workout everyday, it is still completely insane. Every time. :) After showering I made my normal breakfast that included grits and egg whites, pumpkin spice bread, grapes and green tea. So good.


Today was Leo's birthday! I may have gone a little crazy buying him treats, but your baby only turns 3 once!! :)


Before going out to eat, I had some dark chocolate and a Honeycrisp Apple. Soooo yummy. I have to admit before this month, I would only eat Granny Smith apples, but I decided to branch out and try new ones and I'm loving all the tart ones. I'm not a fan of sweet apples, but I may give them a try soon!


Leo went dressed as a lion. Leo the lion. Isn't he cute?!?!

Why are you doing this to me, Mom?

I found some cupcake like treats that I gave to him, Roxy was more impressed haha.


Here's the hint for my costume.... Red lips.... 


For dinner I had a large salad with dressing on the side, and since I was the DD and I decided to make this my treat meal for the week, I also ate a whole order of cheesy breadsticks! It was sooooooooo delicious!! Yummy!!!

I have yet to download the pictures from my phone, but later today I will post a picture of my whole costume. So keep thinking about what it could be haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment