Saturday, October 27, 2012

Grocery Shopping Saturday

Usually I go grocery shopping after church on Sundays, but today I was in the mood to go shopping, and since I'm trying to save money for a cruise in December, grocery shopping would have to do! :)

I woke up late for the first time in a long time, 9:00!!! It felt great!! :) After waking up I did some Insanity, the Pure Cardio and the Cardio Abs. I was burning by the time I was done!

Afterwards I had a quick shower and then prepared breakfast that consisted of 2 blueberry waffles with light syrup and Yoplait Greek Yogurt with a tablespoon of granola. It was delicious.


After breakfast I worked on my paper for a few hours then ate my leftover Jimmy Johns. And again I forgot to take a picture of it! Its still good, even the next day!!

After lunch I headed out to our local farmers market. I picked up some Pink Lady apples, some corn, and some organic dark chocolate with almonds. Overall, they had some great items there! Later, I arrived at Kroger and look what I found!! Pumpkin Spice swirl bread! 80 calories a slice! I can't wait to try it tomorrow morning with some greek yogurt before church!

Is it breakfast time yet?!?!

I also picked up some flowers for myself. Every southern girl deserves fresh flowers in her kitchen every now and again! Aren't they gorgeous?


Dinner included Naked Faux Chicken Tenders from Quorn that I brushed some Teriyaki sauce on top For my sides I had half a bag of broccoli and a red potato. Also, I had a whole grain roll from Kroger. It was sooooo good. And really easy!!


About an hour later I was in the mood for something sweet so I had a few squares of dark chocolate with almonds and then a Pink Lady apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter! It was so yummy!


Leo, enjoyed it too!!


Now as I'm writing this blog, I'm sipping on my first cup of green tea ever! Where was this my whole life?!?! It was delicious! A perfect end to a great day!


Tomorrow I plan on doing an Insanity workout before church and then after church going to the gym for a quick hop on the treadmill before going home and working on my paper and cleaning the house! It makes it super easy when my church and my gym are right next to each other! Laundry, laundry, and more laundry! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment