Thursday, October 25, 2012

Wednesday Humpday

So last night I went to bed early, around 9:00 so I could wake up and get a good cardio workout in. I decided instead of heading to the gym after class I would take Leo for a long walk before meeting up with a friend for some shopping/browsing and dinner.

However, my body had other plans and I woke up WIDE AWAKE at 2 in the morning. So I decided to get up and work out then, and after an hour work out I was exhausted, so I took a quick shower attempted to make my hair wavy (its naturally wavy but I never have time to air dry it to make it look nice because it takes FOREVER to dry) but upon waking back up at 7 to get ready to babysit I discovered I had used too much gel and was looking like a hot mess. :)

So I jumped back into the shower for just long enough to wash my hair so I could blow dry and straighten it. :) It looked much nicer now.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Strawberry Delight Mini Wheats and a banana. It was delicious and surprisingly filling. I have never been a huge fan of mini wheats and milk, but for some reason this morning I just decided I wanted the soggy texture.

Lunch consisted of a pb and j sandwich on a sandwich thin, some whole wheat crackers, carrot slices, and grapes. Yummy! I love pb and j sandwiches, and though I bought some faux-turkey slices for Meatless October, I have not opened them yet. Next week! I vow to use them!



For dinner I went for sushi with my good friend. My favorite roll is the crunch roll but since I'm vegetarian I'm including no fish, (which isn't so difficult since I'm not a huge fish fan to begin with) so no crab so no crunchy roll. BUT I did have the vegetarian roll which had seaweed and avocado rolled in cucumber which was really delicious. And a cucumber roll which was also really yummy!!! I started the meal with miso soup and a cucumber salad. You're seeing the after dinner picture (I forgot to take a picture till then! ha) It was delicious and filling.



After sushi my friend and I ran into Maurices to be nosy, and I found a new little black dress for 6 bucks!! I was so excited, I have two LBD's but they're getting too big for me, so they're no longer flattering. I plan on wearing it on Thursday for the LSRJ event. 

I ran to Walmart for some apples, bananas, broccoli and most importantly: TAYLOR'S NEW CD. I'm a huge fan and have been since I heard the song Tim McGraw. I love this CD, its very poppy and not so country (I am a huge fan of country music) but its still really good and a lot of its upbeat! :) New work out music!


No comments:

Post a Comment