Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mom For Half A Day

Today I got to babysit the sweetest little boy named Nicholas all day while his parents had a day out. I had to be there at 8:30 and I decided Blueberry NutriGrain Waffles sounded quick delicious.

Waffles and Banana Breakfast

I took the baby to story time and afterwards we walked and got some frozen yogurt. I got some chocolate and vanilla swirl with m&ms and cookie dough and the baby helped me eat it! Even though I had got him some vanilla with fruit, I guess mine just looked better! SOOOO yummy! It was a nice treat, even though it was freezing outside!

For lunch my BFF and I met up at a hibachi place for some fried rice and veggies for me and chicken hibachi for her. It was quite delicious. The baby enjoyed a few bites of the rice and baby corn too!! I have plenty left over for lunch or dinner tomorrow!!

Fried Rice and Veggies
After all that yummy fried rice and veggies I was not super hungry after my workout so I just had a bowl of raisin bran. I feel old when I eat raisin bran but its one of my favorite cereals! When I was a little girl I used to load it up with sugar but now I think its sweet enough. My workout was Insanity and I have to say, while it was still hard I found myself able to last a little longer without taking a break! Tomorrow is supposed to be my rest day, but I may walk on the treadmill at the gym for a little while so I can have an extra treat!

This bowl looks so sad!
I had a great day babysitting, and I've been saving up money for the past two months to buy myself a Michael Kors Watch and after today I have enough! I'm so excited!

I think I'm going to get up early enough in the morning to make some lemon blueberry or cranberry scones in the morning! We'll see what I'm in the mood for in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment