Friday, October 26, 2012

Its Friday, Friday Gotta Get Down On Friday

SOOOOO today started out with a little bit of sleeping in. I woke up around 8 and worked out for an hour doing the Insanity Cardio Core and Balance (a little early, but I was tired of the other workouts!) and then some Cardio Abs. I don't care what Tony says, that Core and Balance work out is tough, my shoulders were exhausted afterwards!


After a workout I had a quick breakfast that should be looking pretty familiar to you by now. It included a banana, 2 slices of whole grain toast (40 Calorie Nature's Own) 2 servings of egg whites with chopped spinach and a sprinkle of cheese on top of cheese grits!! One of my favorite, filling go to breakfasts!!



After going to class I had an appointment to get my hair cut and colored (GASP! I'm not a natural blonde! Though technically I was born a blonde so I say its still deserved ;) ) While I was there, my hairstylist asked if I wanted something different, I've been going to her for several years and I trust her and I did want something different so I told her go for it! She gave me brown low lights on top of my hair and dyed the bottom half of my hair the same brown. It looks really nice, but I'm still getting used to it! I'll post a picture tomorrow once I've styled it my way! :)

For lunch I grabbed a Jimmy Johns Vegetarian sandwich with no mayo that I ate while she was mixing the colors! I ate half and plan on eating the other half for lunch tomorrow! I love that sandwich so much! It tastes so fresh and delicious! 

It has gotten cold outside! For dinner I decided to heat up a vegetarian frozen dinner, I thought the Veggie Meat Loaf would be perfect for such a chilly day! Homey, yummy warmth was what I wanted and I had never tried the Amy's Veggie Loaf before, but I had high hopes! And overall it was pretty good. With the addition of some ketchup on top, I was impressed! I added some leftover green beans and peas and added a toasted sandwich thin with a little bit of margarine and garlic salt on top! YUMMY!!!

Sorry about the dark picture!

Tomorrow I have planned to work on my paper all day. I hope to get the majority of it done so it'll be ready to turn in! I also need to work on an outline for my Criminal Procedure final. So with the exception of working out, tomorrow during the day should be pretty chill! 

I do have plans to go out tomorrow night with my best friend to see a band! It should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment