Sunday, February 3, 2013

Live Fit

Sooooo I've been thinking about starting another workout program.

After hearing about Jamie Eason's program at Live Fit I've decided to begin it next week. (And no, I'm not putting it off just because I'm scared- though no cardio at first?!?! Thats a little scary!) I'm waiting for my protein powder and kitchen scale to come in. I found a great deal on Amazon and I plan on continuing researching the program over the week and beginning the menu planning next weekend.

HOLY COW!
IMAGE

I've looked at the meal plan, and it looks pretty simple. Eating every 3 hours. High protein, low sodium.

Jamie has some really delicious looking recipes: Pumpkin BarsLemon Bars? YES PLEASE!! Eating every three hours? Umm.. Yea... That is not the easiest. But I'm going to give it my all.

Definitely planning on making the Turkey Meatloaf Muffins to be sure to have something to be able to take on the go.

The workouts? Lots of weights. I'm not very knowledgeable on weight training, BUT the site gives great videos on how to do each exercise. And I'm always up for learning new things!

I am excited for this new challenge!

Clean eating and weight training! :)



IMAGE

So what have I been up to?
School. Babysitting. School. Babysitting. My life is SOOOO exciting! ;)

I actually did get out to have some fun on Thursday night, and went to the PILF (Public Interest Law Foundation) 22nd Annual Auction. It was quite fun. I ended up volunteering to sit at the table and take tickets during the most exciting part- the Auction. BUT I still ended up winning a lunch date with an amazing professor at one of my FAVORITE restaurants in town! So excited!

Yesterday, I decided to make an impromptu trip to Memphis in order to look for oat flour and go to Old Navy (I had a coupon that was too good to pass up). I ended up having a great day and made it home just in time to run off to babysit two of the most precious little girls ever!!
Is there anything sweeter then getting a baby to sleep?

So what am I doing today?
Going through my fridge and trying to get most of the stuff that can't be eaten during the clean eating program eaten BEFORE I start. Its going to be difficult, but I think I can manage it! ;)

I'm also not feeling super well today. Massive headache. I had planned on going to a friend's superbowl party but I'm not so sure I'm feeling up to it today! :(

I am going to try and take it easy and take a nap later.

So...

What exercise program are you currently on? Do you eat clean? Follow the paleo diet? Vegetarian/Vegan diet?

Who do you think will win tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment