Saturday, February 23, 2013

Whatta You Do?

When you wake up at 3:00 a.m. and aren't able to get back to sleep?

Wanna know what I do?

I play around on my iPhone for a good 45 minutes.

Then I get up and make some random protein banana muffins. With no recipe (I tend to be a recipe follower) Don't know how they taste but they smell AMAZING!

So then do I go back to bed? Nope I'm wired.

I eat breakfast.

Then decide to get the gym out of the way.

By now its almost 5.

I head to the gym.

Hi people!
And no I wasn't the only one there!

SO then am I ready to go home?

Nope. I head to Walmart to pick up some salad dressing. Kroger didn't have a lot to choose from when I went shopping on Friday...

But wait I'm hungry and forgot to grab a smoothie or protein bar.

I'll just buy one at Walmart. 


It was pretty good. I liked it but I probably wouldn't buy a whole case of them. I liked that it was fruity, most protein bars I've seen are chocolate based. 

I grabbed some VitaminWater and some random groceries and finally left. 

So now at 7:40 I'm finally ready for a nap. 

What do you do when you can't sleep?

Have you ever woken up at an insane hour and gone to the gym?


No comments:

Post a Comment