Sunday, February 10, 2013

Meal Prep Sunday

So I'm starting the Live Fit Jamie Eason's program tomorrow so my usual Meal Prep Sunday went into over drive! Planning to eat 6 times a day is a lot!!

Pumpkin Protein Muffins


Grilled Chicken Breast



Brown Rice



Lots of veggies: Carrots, Broccoli, Bell Pepper



LOTS of salad and spinach



Small ready to grab veggies



Turkey Meatloaf Muffins


Turkey Meatloaf Muffins prepackaged

I also got everything ready to go tomorrow for turkey chili. :)

I'm excited to begin this program, but slightly nervous too! I don't know why, but I guess trying new things is always slightly frightening!

I'm up early tomorrow to head to the gym, this is the first time I'm going to the gym (its usually easier to workout at home) so I'm trying to get as much ready tonight as possible so I won't be too crazy in the morning!

Wish me luck!

Do you do any meal prepping on the weekends?

Any new workouts planned for the next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment