Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday


Breakfasts:



Lots of yogurt bowls and also green smoothies! 

Lunches:



Lots of hummus and veggies and sandwiches/wraps with the vegan chicken salad I picked up from Whole Foods.

Dinner:


This was a special treat I picked up from Whole Foods.
It had cherry bbq chickenless wings, cheesy squash casserole, mashed potatoes, some kind of corn jalapeno dressing, and a side of veggies.



 Veggie Pizza and side salad, also a lot of yogurt bowls to use up the last of my too sugary cereals for the Jamie Eason Live Fit Plan.

Also I've eaten a lot of veggies and hummus. Sandwiches.

I accidentally deleted a lot of the photos I took because I thought they sent in email form, but they haven't. If they come through later I'll add them! Note to self, wait till they're downloaded on your computer before you delete!!

Snacks:


Lots of apples and cinnamon as snacks. My family knows I am not a fan of apple cinnamon cooked products. Once when I was sick my father insisted that I drink a cup of Apple Cinnamon Thera-Flu, instead of making me feel better, I ended up throwing up and from then on couldn't stand the smell or taste. (Sorry TMI!) But I recently decided to try a fresh apple with cinnamon and I liked the taste.

As snacks I eat a lot of fiber bars or brownies and I'm trying to eat up the last bit of unhealthy options I have in my cabinet before the weekend. Meaning rice krispie treats and 100 calorie packets of chips. Anything left over will be donated to the local food bank.

What have you been eating a lot of lately?

Are there any foods that you just can't eat?


No comments:

Post a Comment