Thursday, February 28, 2013

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal Day! :)

Today I get to talk about how thankful I am for my foodie pen pal! Gina at Health Love, and Chocolate! She sent me an amazing box with delicious goodies that I couldn't wait to eat!

BOX!

Organic Fruit Snacks! These were delicious!

My note! :)

They make dark chocolate calcium? BEST THING EVER1!!

I've saved these for my drive home on Spring Break!

I have been DYING To try these! I was not a big fan of the Chocolate Brownie one but the Cinnamon Raisin one was a WINNER!

Wine and Chocolate? YES PLEASE!

Thank you again Gina! I really appreciated you taking the time to send me such a great basket! Interested in joining the Foodie Pen Pal program for next month? 


Check out The Lean Green Bean! Its such a fun AMAZING program! This is my second time doing it and I can't wait to do it a third!


No comments:

Post a Comment