Wednesday, February 27, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday

LINK

So this is a little bit of what I've been eating. Because I'm on the Jamie Eason's Live Fit Plan I've been eating a lot and a lot of its been repetitive so this is should give you the general idea!

Meatloaf with Brown Rice and Green Beans- I also had a salad on the side!

Banana Protein Muffins

Turkey Muffins, Sweet Potatoes and Fresh Green Beans

Grilled Chicken, Rice Cakes and steamed veggies!

Mexican Salad- with salsa and turkey muffins and some cheddar. SOOOO YUMMY!

Typical breakfast. Ezekial Bread Egg whites and a small banana!

I'm loving these protein bars! They taste like a candy bar! AND they have fiber!

There you have it! A little taste! Lots of yummy protein, healthy starches and veggies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment