Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today I am just thankful for my amazing family. I have the world's greatest mom. She's so amazing and she'll listen to me no matter how crazy I am!

I am thankful for a dad, who voted for a Democrat, even though he is a staunch Catholic Republican all because he wants my sister and I to be able to make decisions over our bodies and so we can have healthcare.

I am thankful for my wonderful sister, we may fight more then we are friends, but I think that just shows how much we truly do love each other. She is becoming a friend and a sister. And for that I am truly blessed.

I am thankful for my friends. I may not have a huge group of friends, but the friends I do have are extremely supportive and loving. They are there for me no matter what, and I know I can trust them to talk out any problems that I may have.

My day started with Insanity workout Max Cardio Recovery. It was a tough workout, but definitely a break from the past three days.

I slept in late, and skipped my first class so I could work on an outline for that class, I also feel a cold coming on, so I figured some sleep would be helpful!

Breakfast was a smoothie with spinach, frozen banana, blueberry greek yogurt, and an apple. I wasn't super fond of the consistency of the smoothie, but next time I think I'll add more water, and blend it a little longer. It tasted great!

Lunch was breakfast foods. Its so fast and easy to fix breakfast foods. Since someone from management was painting my door, it was also warm :)


Dinner was the same old same old. This time I toasted up a Hungry Girl Sandwich Flatbread to go with it and added green beans with the peas. Its still yummy. 


Tomorrow I have to babysit twice, so its nice to have the food in the fridge and know I can grab it and either heat it up before I go babysit, or if I don't have enough time I can heat it up at my 'kids' house! 

Next week I'm thinking of eating some of the frozen meals I have in my freezer and soups I have bought so I can clean out my cupboards before I go home for Thanksgiving for a week. I am trying to limit grocery shopping to the bare minimums, but today I went hungry and I ended up buying way too much! Oh well! 

Also I am planning on going to meet an old teacher of mine in Memphis, and I may stop at the Whole Foods there. I love getting new things to try that I can't find here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment