Sunday, November 4, 2012

School Work Saturday

So on Saturday I had agreed to babysit almost all day, but it was fun and I got a lot of school work done during nap time.

For breakfast I had Whole Grain Blueberry Waffles and light syrup and a banana and yogurt with just a sprinkling of granola. :) I love breakfast foods! And I need to go to the grocery store!


Because I love breakfast foods so much I decided to continue eating breakfast for lunch too haha. I had a slice of Pumpkin Spice toast, some grits and egg whites, and a whole bunch of grapes! It was delicious!


For dinner, I finally got off the whole breakfast theme of the day for a meatless turkey sandwich with cheetohs, carrots, and an apple with peanut butter.


I finished the night after babysitting going to the grocery store, tomorrow should be a little less breakfast-fied haha. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment