Monday, November 5, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Usually Sunday is a day for cleaning my house and going to church and doing school work. This one was no different, just a little less housework! :)

Breakfast before church was a new kind of cereal. Cascadian Farms Organic Cereal-Honey Nut O's. It was delicious! I think I like it better, then Honey Nut Cheerios!


After church, which is next door to my gym, I hopped in the gym and watched an old episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta. I love that show. When the commercials were on I sprinted and while the show was on I walked in an incline. 

After the gym, I ran into Petsmart for some dog food and cat food. 

For lunch I had just two slices of veggie turkey slices so I loaded them up on a sandwich thin added some spinach and mustard. Side of carrots, and cheetohs and grapes. Yes, sometimes my meals are repetitive, but it helps me keep eating healthy.

It got pretty chilly yesterday, so dinner was frozen leftover chili and green beans and a toasted sandwich thin with butter and garlic salt. It was so good and warm!


Tomorrow is already Monday, and I should be getting the name of my Foodie Pen Pal from TheLeanGreenBean, I'm super excited and I'm already trying to think of local things to include in my box! Just have to wait to hear if there are any food allergies before I start purchasing! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment