Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Its Been A While

Hi blogging world!

Its been a while, I know. But I've been soooooo busy with my family that I did not make time to blog. I am sorry, for those of you who are out there reading my blog.

The next couple weeks will not be much better, I have a final on Saturday and then another on Monday. Yes, you read that right, a final on Saturday. Ugh.. I will do my best to take a few minutes every day to blog.

Well yesterday's eating looked like this:

Breakfast was my cheesegrit egg white bowl, no spinach because I had not been to the store yet and a cinnamon raisin bagelthin. Delicious.


Lunch was dry cereal and an apple. It was really good, but went unpictured.

Dinner was pulled 'pork' on toasted bread with broccoli and cauliflower and also a side of garden medley (green snap peas, potatoes and red peppers). It was delicious.


I found this stuff when I was in Whole Foods and I had to eat it before it went bad, it was really good. I would definitely buy it again.


Wish me luck on exams! Off to study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment