Thursday, November 15, 2012

Humpday Humpday

Wednesday started out with a not so easy time of getting myself out of bed. So. Sleepy. Want. Sleep. BUT I forced myself out of bed at 5:30 to do my Insanity workout. Its so tough!! After taking Leo for a walk and showering I had breakfast.

Which included a toasted whole grain English Muffin, egg whites with spinach, blueberry greek yogurt and grapes. So good. So filling.


Lunch was some whole grain chicken noodle soup. Yummy and warm. Today was a really cold day, so the soup was much needed!!


Dinner was my treat meal of the week. My favorite burger in town is at Boure. The Boure burger comes with 8 oz of grass fed beef with boure sauce and fried pickles dressed with lettuce and tomatoes. SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! And of course a side of french fries. There were no leftovers. 


I got desert to go. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert. However, once I got home, I was so full I decided to save it for dessert tomorrow! I can't wait! I did have a bite and it was delicious!!


Still busy working on papers and outlines. Oh life of a law student! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment