Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday Back In Reality

After such a relaxing and fun week last week today it really hit me that I'm back and need to get into the swing of things again.

Today I had planned on waking up and going to the gym. Well I did wakeup and get a workout in, it was not in the gym as I had planned. It was cold! Yesterday was such a nice warm day I was not expecting to wake up and it be 29 degrees. So a workout at my house was definitely preferred!


Instead I did this workout again:


And again, it was a tough one! I really like it though! I'm thinking of investing in another video of hers. Anyone have any suggestions?

Usually Tuesdays are my rest days, but since tomorrow I have to be at the law school at 6:00 a.m. to leave for Pro Se Day in Greenville I figured tomorrow I would switch to my rest day. We're supposed to be back around 5:00 p.m. so perhaps after dinner tomorrow I can do a yoga video. My body feels really tight so I would love to get some good stretching in to help me feel better! I could really use a massage, anyone have 80 bucks I could borrow (KIDDING! ;) )

Pro Se Day is a day that students are paired up with lawyers in areas that are poverty stricken to help them settle legal matters for free. I'm excited to get to help out some people and get some experience under my belt. :) 

I also plan on getting to bed super early tonight so I can get some sleep in. I slept well last night BUT I still think my body is recovering from late nights and early mornings last week! I need my sleep!!

How many hours of sleep a night do you prefer? For me its 8-10 hours. I do NOT understand how people can function with less, I feel groggy all day long if I get under 8. 

What are your favorite DVD workouts?

No comments:

Post a Comment