Monday, March 18, 2013

Back to Healthy

So this past week I had a blast. I got to see my cousin dance in a dance competition.

Morgan's Dance

I got to eat some of my favorite foods from my favorite recipes. Eds (a local burger place); Cornerstone (a local restaurant); New York Style Pizza; Donuts from the best bakery ever (Anderson's). I had a great time watching my cousin Adrianna.


I had an interview for an internship for a month this summer. And. I. Got. It! :) 


I was able to find Diet Barqs (soooooo addicting!)


I made my dad a sweet potato pie that was delicious!



I did a little shopping. I saw most of my family.

I did not eat well. But I had a great time, so I have no regrets!!

I'm getting back to healthy mindful eating. Not beginning tomorrow but today! :)

This week is crazy busy so while I will be hitting the gym as much as possible I'm going to restart the last two weeks of the Jamie Eason program next week. When things are a little more normal!

What are your favorite local eateries?
Are there places you have to eat at when you return to a place?

No comments:

Post a Comment