Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Live Fit: Phase 1 Day 24

Today is going to be a long day of babysitting. I'm excited because I love my 'kids' but I am sure I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow! I woke up today and did an hour of yoga, packed up all my food and headed off to my first job of the day!

So I'm excited about my foodie pen pal, I'm going to try and get it sent out by Friday, so I don't have to worry about it when I'm home for Spring Break, so the baby and I are probably going to head up to the farmer's market in town to pick out a local treat to throw in along with some of my favorite things of the moment! :) 



Have you ever participated in Foodie Pen Pal program from the Lean Green Bean? You can learn more about it at The Lean Green Bean. Its too late to sign up for this month, but you can sign up for next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment