Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hiatus!

Sorry guys!

I've been home and super busy. Yesterday I went to an interview for a federal judge on the coast and I got an internship for the summer! Super excited. It's for four weeks, and I'm hoping to work at a law firm for another four weeks, but it should be great! 

I have not been eating so well! I've been so busy going to the interview and meeting with family, but I think its ok! I think you have to stop being so picky about things and just eat and live! One week of bad food won't kill me. 

I'm trying to get some work done on a paper today, but as my sister is babysitting my little cousin who is peering over my shoulder asking me to watch the Lorax with her I don't know how much luck I'll have! :) I think that's ok!

I love my family. I love my friends. I am so blessed.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment