Friday, March 29, 2013

Fitness Friday!

Sooo what have I been up to workout wise this week?

Cardio, more cardio, and a little more cardio! I've been doing some intense walking/running intervals on the treadmill at my gym. I also have done the Jillian Michaels DVD No More Trouble Zones when I can't make it to the gym! Love that video!

I can't wait to get back to doing some weight lifting, but I've been so busy this week that today is the first time I'll be doing it for the week (minus the NMTZ video has some).

Today I have just a partial day of babysitting (mother had surgery- everything went great but the grandmother is in town!) so I'll have plenty of time to get some cardio and weights in today!

:)

I have some super exciting news: My paper got selected for publication! I cannot believe it and I'm so honored! Me? Published! WOW!!

Anything exciting happening in your life?
Whats the greatest academic achievement you've ever had?

No comments:

Post a Comment