Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm Back!!

Hi Blog Friends!!

I'm back! Sorry I've been gone, I have been so busy being home and the cruise (which will get its own post very soon!) and school starting back.

Things are going very well. I'm pleased to say I am a nanny three times a week to one of my sweet 'children!' His Mom is going back to work temporarily, so it may not last for too long, but I'm blessed nonetheless.

This was my first week back to school, so far I like my classes, though I'm only taking three. I'm also doing a research project with one of my favorite professors, and am getting some academic credit for it.

My meals for this week have been pretty standard. These are the ones I've photographed:

Yummy Green Peas

Amy's Vegetable Soup- Its so addictive!
Amy's Vegetable Soup take 2- this time with Green Beans!

Burrito with a whole grain tortilla, egg whites, spinach, green bell peppers, and salsa! Yummy!

Breakfast Burrito
I've been seriously considering going vegan for a couple of weeks. I've discovered unsweetened vanilla almond milk, and I love it. I'm still making up my mind on the vegan thing, I've been eating vegetarian almost every meal, without even thinking about it most of the time.


I've started over with Insanity, and I'm working out a couple of times at the gym a week instead. I want to get back into yoga at my gym, and I"ll probably start going next class which is Tuesday. Its just hard because I'm in class on Tuesday till 6, but I get so much out of yoga it is really worth going! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment