Sunday, December 9, 2012

What I've Been Eating Lately

Well readers, I have been super busy studying, cleaning my house and packing for both the cruise and for a few weeks home for holiday vacation! :)

Dinner: Rotisserie Chicken, Baked Red Potato, Quick Garlic Toast

Breakfast: Raisin Bran

Lunch: Hummus, Carrots, Bell Pepper, Flatbread Sandwich Thin

Breakfast: Cheddar Grits with Spinach and Scrambled Egg Whites, Banana, and Bagelthin

Snack: Hummus Chips! These things are DELICIOUS!

Dinner: Leftovers. With green beans! 

Waffles and Syrup and Blueberry Greek Yogurt
Walking Buddy! :) One of my sweet "children"

I forgot to take a picture of my sushi or salad, but I did NOT forget to take a picture of my fortune cookie's fortune!

Christmas present from my BFF. Goes great with my watch!

Because I've been so busy, I have been eating a lot of leftovers, and because I'm getting ready to leave I've also been trying to clean out my cabinets and refrigerator. 


No comments:

Post a Comment