Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Foodie Pen Pal Reveal IV

Thanks so much to Lindsey at The Lean Green Bean for hosting!

This month my box came from Jess Somos who lives in the wonderful state of Kentucky!!

I get so excited when this box comes in the mail its UNREAL! And I was NOT disappointed with my box this month!

Here's some pictures of the goodies!

Can't wait to see whats all inside!!








Thanks Jess!!

OOOHHH! I love Bourbon so I'm excited to try this the next time I grill chicken!

Bourbon candy? I AM IN LOVE!!

More Bourbon candy... Be still my heart!

I love trying new bars and I love chocolate-mint combo!

A local garlic sauce! I love this! Can't wait to try it!!

I've been DYING to try these, but they're really hard to find in Oxford! I thought about making my own, but that seems just asking for them to NOT be good, haha! These are really yummy!! I will definitely be seeking these out!!!

I'm super thrilled with my box and I only hope that the receiver of my box is as excited to try/eat all the goodies I sent!!

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment