Monday, April 15, 2013

A to Z Survey and Boston


A is for age: 24, and yes I almost put 25, I am getting a little ahead of myself!
B is for breakfast today: I had Reduced Sugar Frosted Flakes, Puffed Rice, Greek Yogurt, and a Banana. I love this breakfast!
C is for currently craving: Well after writing that, I now want another yogurt bowl tomorrow, but I really need to use up my smoothie packs, so I'm going to stick with that plan!
D is for dinner tonight: Tonight I had hotdogs and a salad. I don't know why but I've been in the mood for hotdogs so I went with it last time I was at the store and since I don't eat them too often, I figured they're fine in moderation! They sure did taste AMAZING!
E is for favorite type of exercise: I think my favorite type of exercise is yoga. So relaxing!
F is for an irrational fear: I have a fear of failure. I don't know that its irrational though. I'm just always scared I'm going to fail and have to live in a box. I think thats a fear for everyone though!
G is for gross food: Apple Cinnamon anything. Yuck. I got sick after drinking some apple-cinnamon flavored Theraflu and it ruined the taste for me forever!
H is for hometown: Pascagoula! Goula girl!
I is for something important: My family and friends.
J is for current favorite jam:
K is for kids: I want to have 3 or 4 I think. I can't wait to be a mom. I hope I'm that privileged. 
L is for current location: In my house getting ready for bed!
M is for the most recent way you spent money: I bought my 'kid' some frozen yogurt today! He was really good at our activity of the day, and I felt he deserved it!
N is for something you need: Sleep. I feel like I can never get enough!
O is for occupation: Student- future lawyer though!!!
P is for pet peeve: I hate when people pop their knuckles, sometimes when my own pop I still cringe. Ugh. Shudder.
Q is for a quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Love this quote by Gandhi!
R is for random fact about you: My mother was the third child of 8  and my father was the third child out of 7.
S is for favorite healthy snack: Apple with cinnamon or fruit salad.
T is for favorite treat: Hmmm... Cake. Birthday cake to be exact. So yummy. 
U is for something that makes you unique: My sense of humor, I try not to take things too seriously, though sometimes I fail at this!
V is for favorite vegetable: This is actually tough for me. Carrots though if I had to choose.
W is for today’s workout: Treadmill- high interval walking.
X is for X-rays you’ve had: I've had too many to count- one on my uterus (period cramps and GI concern), my arm, my jaw (and I actually reached my lifetime limit thanks to my broken jaw and TMJ issues- I was 15), and my leg. 
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Getting my paper 'done,' which really means first submission ready.
Z is for your time zone: Central
I had this survey typed up BEFORE Boston, but I just want to say how I'm praying for the families of those lost and injured in the bombing today! It is so scary how our world is sometimes, I just have to believe that there are more good people then bad. That thought keeps me going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment