Saturday, April 27, 2013

Exam Craziness

Hi readers!

I don't know if any of you are out there and dying to receive an update for me, but I'm going to give one anyway!

I've been super busy with finals and a paper. I'm currently slightly stressed and my stomach (darn you IBD) is not super happy with me!

So to procrastinate I am going to fill out a survey I found online. It is not my own and if you want to know where I got it I will happily send you a link!

1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
I hope so!

2. Do you watch college football?
Yes, I am a Rebel, true and true!

3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
Not sure!

4. Who was the last person to send you a text?
My friend Kaitlyn

5. Do you love anyone?
Family, Friends, Animals

6.at the moment
Watching a lifetime movie while procrastinating studying!

7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
Walmart

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I like it, I'm currently trying to grow it out so its not exactly what I want but I do love it!

9. Where do you work?
No, I'm a full time student. I babysit on the side, and i just ended my nanny job. Sad! :(

10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Crystal Light

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
On a beach

12. Do you have any pet peeves?
Of course, people who pop their knuckles, it grosses me out. And people who are at the law school but don't want to be lawyers. Yes, those people exist.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
My Michael Kors watch. I love that watch!

14. AIM or Yahoo?
Neither

15. Do you like math?
NO.

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
N/A

18. Favorite baseball team?
Atlanta Braves

19. Favorte NBA team?
Don't have one but I guess local- Memphis Grizzlies.

20. Do you watch the Olympics?
Some.

21. Last restaurant you went to?
A mexican restaurant in town.

22. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom.

23. What's your sign?
Libra.

24. Do you have a favorite number?
No not really.

25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
Hmm... A couple weeks ago when I volunteered at Pro Se Day.

26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Food and gas.

27. Where does your family live?
All over. I have a large family, it would be difficult to list!

28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
I have an older half brother and a younger sister.

29. Ever been called a bitch?
I'm sure.

30. Got any guilty pleasures?
Ice cream. YUMMY.

31. Do you drink beer?
Yes.

32. Whats your favorite color?
Blue.

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
Yes.

34. Ever bought anything online?
Yes, of course. Too much.

35. Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook

36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Nope.

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
Nope.

39. Last time you saw your parents?
Spring Break.

40. Ever been in a wedding?
Yes, my BFF Janna's.


41. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
My whole family!!

42. Did you take a nap today?
No but I wanted to!

43. Ever been on a cruise?
Yes! It was so much fun I'd love to go back

44. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Yes.

45. Ever met anyone famous before?
Yes, Eli Manning, Archie Manning, Morgan Freeman, Joey Lauren Adams, and the lead singer of Adelita's Way- Rick DeJesus.

46. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Yes, always.

47. Could you handle being in the military?
No, I'm much to weak!

48. Are you hungry or thirsty?
Hungry, I'm always hungry!

49. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Ummm.... Zaxbys


50. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes 


I'll try to do part two tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment